Your mom gave me your blog address. And I was excited to check it out! Look how cute you are and how grown up you are! Love the new do!!! Hope all is well with you in Farmington...all is well here in Australia!!! Feel free to check out my blog at darranandjen.blogspot.com So glad that you have a blog so I can keep up with what is going on with all you Walkers!!!! Love you...mean it!!!
2 comments:
Your hair looks super cute!
Hey Brooke,
Your mom gave me your blog address. And I was excited to check it out! Look how cute you are and how grown up you are! Love the new do!!! Hope all is well with you in Farmington...all is well here in Australia!!! Feel free to check out my blog at darranandjen.blogspot.com So glad that you have a blog so I can keep up with what is going on with all you Walkers!!!! Love you...mean it!!!
Post a Comment